AND SO THAT WAS 2018
What a year! Where do I start? As usual I have left it until the very last minute to sort photos for, and write this post, so I'll just let the photos speak for themselves with just a brief run down of the main highlights!
- My son Tom graduated from Lincoln university - an amazing setting in Lincoln Cathedral and of course a proud parent moment
- I embarked on my yoga teacher training with the YMCA in London. A transformative experience with some pretty special people
- We got snowed in when the beast from the East arrived
- Many trips to London to see plays and visit galleries and museums
- Many celebrations to photograph - from Proms to weddings
- A fantastic four days spent at the World yoga festival
- Followed by teaching myself at a local music festival
- An amazing hot summer
- Passing my yoga exams, launching Yogavision my yoga business and starting to teach local classes
- My daughter getting the grades to read English at Trinity College Oxford! Another very proud parent moment!
As I write I am planning more things for 2019 - both personally and on our business front. Now is the time to plan and refocus what we do and to let go of the things that are no longer bearing fruit or bringing reward!
Look out for much more coming on The Pixel Chef and Yogavision as I have big plans for 2019! A Happy New Year to you all! x
Click on an image to scroll through pictures at full size